Sunan Abu-Dawud, Book 33, Combing the Hair (Kitab Al-Tarajjul)
Narrated Aisha, Ummul Mu’minin:
When Hind, daughter of Utbah, said: Prophet of Allah, accept my allegiance, he replied; I shall not accept your allegiance till you make a difference to the palms of your hands; for they look like the paws of a beast of prey.
1) Why did Mohammad reject Hind’s allegiance?
a) What would it matter if she had hands that looked like a beast of prey?
b) Was Mohammad so superficial that he would accept women to Islam only if they looked good?
2) Should the Iranian Hijab police also now look for women with hairy arms, and force them to shave?
3) Does this mean that this hadith should be aalogized to mean that all hairy Muslim women should be forced to remove their hair in any like manner?
a) After all, Mohammad also said that a part of Fitra (‘innate human nature’) is to shave the pubic hair:
Volume 7, Book 72, Number 777:
Narrated Abu Huraira:
Allah’s Apostle said, “Five practices are characteristics of the Fitra: circumcision, shaving the pubic region, clipping the nails and cutting the moustaches short.”
b) Should the Hijab Muslim police also start inspecting female pubic regions to ensure fitra compliance?
4) Why did Abu-Dawud nclude the above quote from Mohammad not allowing a women to give allegiiance until she removed the hair from her palms?
a) Did he want to show that Mohammad, a supposed spiritual leader, was more concerned about physical looks than about a person’s spiritual well-being?
b) Was it because Allah’s apostle loved for his ladies to look their best? After all, Mohammad did have the sexual libido of 30 men! (Bukhari: Volume 1, Book 5, Number 268:)
5) Why was Mohammad so blunt in insulting someone who did not meet his standard of physical beuty, when he told Hind her hands looked like that of a beast of prey?
a) Was he trying to be funny?
b) Was he trying to be caustic, so that all women after Hind would not come up to him and offer allegiance to him if they did not beautify themselves beforehand?
6) Can Muslim women trust Mohammad to intercede on their part when the judgement day comes, especially if they did not look their best, and take care of all their grooming tactics, when Mohammad would not accept Hind’s allegiance because her palms were so hairy that hr hands looked like a beast of prey?